At HONFablab, you can create your works or projects, conduct workshops, collaborate with other individuals or with HONFablab itself. HONFablab is also an alternative space to hold exhibitions.
How Can HONFablab Help Me?
A. Whether you are an artist, designer, or come from completely different backgrounds, HONFablab will facilitate your project creation needs by providing access to the following machines:
- Shopbot CNC Router – A computer-operated cutting/milling machine to create furniture or wood products digitally
- Laser Pro 60W – A computer-operated machine to cut and engrave nearly all materials digitally, except iron and steel
- Roland Vinyl Cutter – A computer-operated machine to cut vinyl-based materials (paper or sticker) with users’ own design
- Roland Modela Miling – A computer-operated milling machine of a smaller scale to create circuit boards, engrave wax (for example to create negative-positive molding casts), wood, aluminium, acrylics, and bronze in 2D and 3D
- Singer Futura CE250 - A computer-operated machine to create embroidery on any fabric/clothing through image transfer from digital photographs or vector images
B. HONFablab staff will assist you by explaining the machines, their potentials, and how to use them.
How Can I Contact HONFablab?
For further information, you can reach HONFablab at the following address:
HONFablab [Fablab Yogyakarta]
Jl.Taman Siswa no.59 Wirogunan, Mergangsan, Yogyakarta, Indonesia